Sunday, January 22, 2012







This is a picture of the finished cheesy bread I mentioned in THIS post.

Doesn't that cheese melting out of it make you want some?  I know, me too. 

More about that later.



Do you have a spot in your house that ends up looking like this each morning?

I start out reading scriptures and writing in my Pepto Bismal Pink Awesome Journal, then I check my email on my laptop while getting distracted by facebook, then I have little ones demanding I read books to them and by the end this is the pile left behind.  It is the best.  I just had to snap a picture of it.

What have I been thinking about as I study scriptures in the morning lately?  I'm glad you asked.

Lately I have been thinking about free will, reason, and the way it connects to receiving personal revelation-- how about you?

So in my last post I promised pictures of the finished products of all the different breads I was making.


Here is a picture of the crunchiest on the outside while chewy on the inside bread that I make in my cast iron enameled pan.  Drool...



Isn't it lovely from every angle?

And that cheesy bread at the beginning of the post?  A total keeper of a recipe. 

Then there was the super soft and silky and fluffy sandwich bread.  Seriously, all other recipes may be dead to me.  I love that I used "seriously,' and "may," in the same sentence there.




So this is how I get my dough to rise.  On my heating pad I like to keep right by where I collapse on my bed at the end of the day for my back.  I know what you are thinking right now.

"Cute."

But really-- it was a cold day and this was a perfect way to get my dough to rise up soft and fluffy.

Speaking of soft and fluffy things I have created.




I have three of those and you can't have any of them.


 

I like to bite his cheeks.  Delicious.





No comments: